Saburritos offers a full business format franchise package. Everything that is necessary to launch a successful Saburritos franchise is provided for in the package.
Comprehensive Training Programme, Operations Manual and Franchise License Fee: ON LOAN
Complete Franchise package content: €10,000 – €18,000
Additional capital requirements
- Design Fees. Between €3,000 – €6,000 depending on level of service
- Shop fit (Build). Between €65,000 – €135,000
- Equipment. Between €25,000 – €40,000
- Miscellaneous. Approximately €3,000
- Opening Stock. Between €2,000 – €3,000
- Website. Approximately €1,000
- Translations Fees. these will be incurred locally by the franchisee where applicable.
It is important to note that the above figures are based on experience to date within the market and these figures are subject to change.
The Saburritos brand has some of the lowest start-up costs in the industry. The total amount of investment will depend on the location, rent, size and extent required.
The total initial investment will depend on many factors including location, rent, outlet size and equipment. The franchise agreement is for 5 years and renewable for 5 years (subject to terms and conditions). An important consideration in purchasing your first Saburritos outlet is how to finance your investment. A good arrangement is to have 50% of the total capital requirements available in cash and sufficient collateral to obtain funding for the balance.
There is a 6% Management Services Fee and a 0.5% International Promotional/Marketing Levy. These fees are based on turnover net of VAT.